quinta-feira, 25 de novembro de 2010

If something is bad for you.. just cut it off

A couple of months ago I started to post on SL General Discussion Forum... at the beggining I was more interested at Comere foruns, because I had a small shop and LL was changing xstreet to marketplace and such.

The forum was really interesting, with good posts and discussions, a place to clarify your doubts, or ask for something you were looking for and can't find. But now I realise that few people are there to get a nice conversation or help others. Many are there just to bitch around and make drama.

Many are there just to be rude with others.

So I'm done with that. I'm posting this here because I feel the need to put it out. Just like a poison.. the smarter thing to do its never put it on your mouth.. but once it is done you have two choices... swallow and die slowlly and painfully or spit it out...

Well you all know what I choosed.

4 comentários:

Anônimo disse...

Very, very wise Isabelli. It is easy to get sucked into the poison. It is hard when people decide to target you, attack you personally, just for sport or some weird need they have. The adult side of you says, "Ignore it, don't feed it" but the hurt side wants to defend. The Forums have gotten nastier and nastier, imo. I have pulled back, then get sucked into the nice threads and from there...someone just has to comment. So, you are wise, just spit it out. There are way more people in SL than who post in the Forum.

I have met several nice people in the Forum (looks at you...then looks at my cool blue jeans).

Unknown disse...

Yeap.. I decide to stop and just don't give a chance for those horrible creatures (yes, creatures, them can't be called as human being) hurt me anymore.

I will read the blogs and foruns that are really interesting and helpfull. I can even read the SL GD forum, but no personal thougths anymore, I will only answer few help questions times to times... I can read but not join in it anymore.

Seriously... there is no reason to hurt somebody that never made a single thing against you.

And I'm happy that you liked the jeans xD

Anônimo disse...

Just like Real Life...

Great blog you have here...

Unknown disse...

Thanks Electroescadas

Postar um comentário